 Castle / 2040
Re: Lion's Cove Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

Perspective, perspective, perspective ... It makes it or breaks it as far as
mood is concerned (IMHO).  All this said, the picture of the king is awesome;)

Thanks - I couldn't help thinkin' that the peasants prolly only see his
legs... I tried a couple of angles but they didn't look good so I laid the
chair on it's back and took it from above...

-- pn
(who shot victorious Verneer from below and excited Ian from above for their
personal shot;)

I especially love your shot of Verneer with the skeleton - I tried to imitate
the blood in the Scar storyline but whereas yours looked like blood... mine
just looked like red tiles :-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego