 Castle / 2071
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 23:39:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi,

I've added a big part to my Lion's Cove Teasers on my page. (At least, big
compared to what I had up till now ;-)

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

I just added Lumina and his winged friend to the page (finally!)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/lumina_pegasus.html

Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego

shiri ~

a horse named "horse"? pegasus would be what he _is_, and probably fall
under the CW creature category.  (nice alternative head on lumina, btw! ~ an
excelent example of how changing just one element can create a totally
different character.) perhaps lumina could name his winged friend so he'd
qualify as a unique character... do i smell another story brewing!?

IIRC, Pegasus was a specific individual.  In fact, I'm not even sure if there
were any other flying horses in Greek mythology.  AFAIK, only recent works of
fantasy fiction (most notably AD&D) have made him into a specific species
called Pegasi.  'Course, I've got some winged horses I created many a year a
ago (before Dragon wings came out) that I call Pegasi.  ;)

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

  you are exactly right, jeff! the story of perseus in which pegasus was
born, is my favorite in greek mythos! we could list these as "winged
horses" in the CW creatures section, and let the names fall where they may.
i forsee many people using this type of creature in CW, as i myself have
few. ;-)

  later ~ craig~