 Castle / 2057
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 09:48:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi,

I've added a big part to my Lion's Cove Teasers on my page. (At least, big
compared to what I had up till now ;-)

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

I just added Lumina and his winged friend to the page (finally!)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/lumina_pegasus.html

Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego

shiri ~

  a horse named "horse"? pegasus would be what he _is_, and probably fall
under the CW creature category.  (nice alternative head on lumina, btw! ~ an
excelent example of how changing just one element can create a totally
different character.) perhaps lumina could name his winged friend so he'd
qualify as a unique character... do i smell another story brewing!?  love
the progress on the castle buildng & story, as usual. i just hope scarlet's
killing spree has ended. if she keeps up, there won't be anyone left to
build! (oh yeah, i forgot! he's not dead, it's just a really, REALLY bad
boo-boo! dig 'em up; dust 'em off; good for another day...) the shield
shaped window and blue throne room is very nice indeed. oh! ~ love that
peasant-cam!!

  later ~ craig~