 Castle / 2104
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:46:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

I will try to find another name, but I was also thinkin' about this pun -
"Asus" in hebrew means "the horse", so it was like saying his name was "Peg
the horse". Only problem is, nobody will get it ;-)

Shiri, Ma Shlomech,

I would've gotten it. ;)

By the way, in reference to your reply to my last message, yes, my Hebrew is a
little rusty, but also I wasn't sure if you male or female so I figured it
would be better to use the masculine form.

Mazal tov on your site, it's yofi (that's my favorite hebrew word).

Lehitraot,(again, be patient with my transliteration)
Bill