 Castle / 6548
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:00:37 GMT

Shiri wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi,

I've added a big part to my Lion's Cove Teasers on my page. (At least, big
compared to what I had up till now ;-)

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

I just added Lumina and his winged friend to the page (finally!)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/lumina_pegasus.html

Is Lumina still somewhere on your pages? I couldn't find her anymore.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com