 Castle / 2038

Subject:
Lion's Cove Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:24:49 GMT

Hi,

I've added a big part to my Lion's Cove Teasers on my page. (At least, big
compared to what I had up till now ;-)

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego

Re: Lion's Cove Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 02:39:37 GMT

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

Perspective, perspective, perspective ... It makes it or breaks it as far as
mood is concerned (IMHO).  All this said, the picture of the king is awesome;)

-- pn

(who shot victorious Verneer from below and excited Ian from above for their
personal shot;)

Re: Lion's Cove Update