 Castle / 2051
2050  |  2052
Subject:
Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:52:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Hi,

I've added a big part to my Lion's Cove Teasers on my page. (At least, big
compared to what I had up till now ;-)

Here it is:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lions_cove.html

I just added Lumina and his winged friend to the page (finally!)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/lumina_pegasus.html

Enjoy! Tell me what you think!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego