 Castle / 6574
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 02:21:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
Shiri Dori wrote:

Is Lumina still somewhere on your pages? I couldn't find her anymore.

Hey Frank.  *He* :-) is located at

Wups...

<grin> No prob.

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Royalty.html

Ok, I guess I should have asked about the pegasus also...

Ahh, yeah, well, the page is still there, but it's very outdated. If you
want it, though, it's still here:
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/Lumina_Philantha.html

-Chris (and Shiri (she's sitting right over there <- ;-)

I don't see here over there <-.... :-)

Well, I was just right there. ;-) Now *I'm* here, and Chris is over there
<-... :-)

-Shiri (and Chris)