 Castle / 2131
Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hello Everyone!

I added a couple items to my website, so please check them out.  :)
The Link is at the end of the message.

New Stuff:
~The History of Dragonia
This page is a quick rundown on what has happend over the last 1000 years in
the lands that make up Dragonia, my Lego Kingdom ruled by Auld Dragon.  I'll
add pictures for some of the events over time, but they will be infrequent as
I don't have a digital camera.

scans of good film photography work well and can even be used to create
texture and atmosphere.

"Good" being the operative word.  ;)  The problems with regular photagraphy
include using up the roll of film, getting developed, and indoor photos of Lego
models don't look terribly great.

~A Counter
I actually added the counter on Friday, so it isn't as new as the other
stuff.  Anyway, please go to my page to poke the counter and inflate my ego,
if for no other reason.  ;)

lol! i thought they were vain too, till i put one on my page! i hit 6000 a
couple days after my birthday, then got listed in the webtv january
newsletter, which has had it spinig like a taxi meter ever since! guess i'm
"craigo l'ego" now!

Hehe!  I just like knowing how many people visit my page (I broke 100!
Woohoo!!).

~My Castle Minifigs
Here I have p[osted images and descriptions of a lotr of my custom Castle
Minifigs.  I recently named them, so they'd stop bugging me about it.  :)  Of
course, now they're bugging me about living quarters.  Sheesh!  What do they
think I am, a god?  Oh, wait, they *do* think I am a god...  :)

Anyway, Enjoy, and Let me know what you think!

the history is marvelous! i have completely enjoyed watching your lego
realm come to life these past few weeks! ~can-t wait to se more models! did
i comepletely forget to mention 'figs can communicate after they've been
named? ;-)

later ~ craig~

Thanks!  I had fun for all five hours of writing the history.  Well, actually,
I started getting impatient around 10 pm.  ;)

Jeff
http://members.xoom.com/aulddragon/

P.S.  Construction on Caer Gynnyd has begun!  Yay!  :)