 Castle / 2141
Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hello Everyone!

I added a couple items to my website, so please check them out.  :)
The Link is at the end of the message.

New Stuff:
~The History of Dragonia
This page is a quick rundown on what has happend over the last 1000 years in
the lands that make up Dragonia, my Lego Kingdom ruled by Auld Dragon.  I'll
add pictures for some of the events over time, but they will be infrequent as
I don't have a digital camera.

Cool! I like how you showed the events leading to the current situation! I'm
gonna try a brief outline of the past, maybe, 300 years - my kingdom emerged
from some seafarers who decided to settle down in the new country they found.

~The "Coming Soon" Section
Near the bottom of the page, I've added a small section outlining what I plan
to add in upcoming updates.

Good idea! I'm gonna try that, with the least spoiling of my story as
possible...

~A Counter
I actually added the counter on Friday, so it isn't as new as the other stuff.
Anyway, please go to my page to poke the counter and inflate my ego, if for
no other reason.  ;)

lol! I enjoy my counters and I'll be happy if you submerge my Castl'ego
(playing along craig's line ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Old Stuff:
~My Pov-Ray Images
I actually only have one, but enjoy it nonetheless!  It is an image of my
A-Wing Fighter MOC.  If there is a lot of interest in larger images, I can put
some up.

~My Catalog Scans
I have some close-up (600dpi) images of small sections in the 2000 Catalog.

~My Castle Minifigs
Here I have p[osted images and descriptions of a lotr of my custom Castle
Minifigs.  I recently named them, so they'd stop bugging me about it.  :)  Of
course, now they're bugging me about living quarters.  Sheesh!  What do they
think I am, a god?  Oh, wait, they *do* think I am a god...  :)

LOL again! My characters are mostly named, except those who are still in
planning. I'm using the NameDB and I just found some really good names (I
hope :). But mine are bugging me about my story - Scar wants to kill everybody
while Good Prince Franz wants everything to turn out OK. I'm working on some
companions to Scar, the King & Queen's castle, and thinking about Scar's
living area.
It all depends on the map I get in CW. Craig, Pawel, can I ask you for
specific areas to be designed for me? LMK.

Anyway, Enjoy, and Let me know what you think!

It's great!

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/