 Castle / 2152
Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:15:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
I just added this section to my index page - I only put on titles so • hopefully
that doesn't spoil too much.

I like the title of your upcoming wants page.  :)  I really can't make one
because it go something like this:

Stuff
More Stuff
Oh, Did I mention stuff?
And finally:
One of every piece in every color.

:)

LOL! I want some very specific stuff for my projects, such as blue arches,
blue slopes, blue pieces... you get the point ;-)
I also want as many unique baseplates as possible - any raised ones or any
containing water.
And much more specific things. So I need a page for that...

I just checked and it reads 781! Is that even possible?! Seems to me like my
counter is messing up...

Seems right on this end.  I guess a lot of people have been visiting your
site.
:)

I think I realize why - every time you go back to the main page from a link
instead of you "back" button, it adds another number. More ego boost that
way ;-)

You can check out the names I add from now on for their meaning ;-) I might
still try an occasional name by myself, though.

So you pick 'em based on meaning?  I did that for about half of mine, the
other half got "cool" names.  ;)

Well, not all of them, but for these two I wanted some meaning-based names.

Well, my characters really want to reenact some of the scenes in my history,
but I don't have a digital camera.  :(
So is Scar a villainess now?

No, she just wants revenge really, REALLY bad. I'll start limiting her soon,
but there is one more thing she has to do that's crucial to my storyline.

Oh, okay.

I'm glad to know you agree ;-)

Danke!

That's German for Thanks, BTW.  :)

I know - I was in Germany for about three weeks so I caught some basics.
Gutten Nacht! (Good night :-)

Bite`! (Or however you write that)

Is that Hebrew for "You're Welcome"?

Actually, it's *German* for your welcome... ;-)

P.S.  Caer Gwunnyd is coming along well, its footprint is roughly 64x80 at
the moment.  :)

I misspelled it, it should be "Gwynnyd"  :)

Does that have a meaning? (Other than "as beautiful as Gwynth Ptalro(sp?)"? ;-)

-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/