 Castle / 15668
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:52:56 GMT

I really like the overall idea, and it's quite similar to something I have
been slowly developing. (school and work get in the way)  I especially like
the way you have ladders and doors connecting almost everything and I hope
you will post more of this stuff in the future.

The only thing I would criticize would be the battlements. They don't seem
very protective for the minifigs and I would have made them a bit beefier.

I'm working on a similar system on a very slightly larger scale that I'll be
sure to post when it's ready. Perhaps you'll get some good ideas from my
creations. Yours already contain several good ideas that are sure to inspire
others.

Rocco