 Castle / 15648
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 15:48:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:

And they said this .castle group was dying...

The Greatest thing about these sets is that they are all compatible with
each other.  Technic pins and pin hole blocks allow for instant
reconfigurations.

Which is exactly what the original classic-gray castles promised but never
quite lived up to.  Your designs are so simple as to be brilliant, and I
like how there would be a range of sizes and prices within your hypothetical
theme.  Also, your little "advertisment blurbs" in your post were equally
well played!

Throw in a compatible sister-theme of Medieval Villagers, and I'd say this
is one theme I would have bought when younger, and might even buy again now.

Thanks for the fun!
-Hendo