 Castle / 15631
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 02:02:14 GMT

WHY is the Princess locked up in the tower instead of out kicking invader
butt?  ;)

Tanya

This is the girlie (arwen) princess.  The actual female warrior (Eowyn) that
belongs in this series would be a shop at home exclusive.  I haven't posted
year two, or the mid year releases either, as I figured this thread might
get trashed, and I wouldn't want everything spoiled!  Suffice to say that
the second year release is Black knight oriented with Crusaders doing the
sieging.  The Black knights not being a monarchy have a Warrior woman who
operates the boiling cauldron!  JOn