 Castle / 15653
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:15:12 GMT

David,
I think you are right on about a sub license.  The only thing that TLG would
have to worry about is parental reaction as the product moves from the
innocuous "sure they've got swords and axes, but look at how happy they
are..." world into the world of actual warfare.  It's a minor step but it is
a big one to some parents.  I never thought they'd let the cowbys have guns,
but they did so bring on some trolls!  BTW that dobby head is perfect for
Goblins!Jon