 Castle / 15687
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 05:21:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tanya K. Burkhart writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:

(instead of the INSTANLY FORGETTABLE "aragog in the
dark forest" set)

I remembered Aragog.  I spent two weeks hoping he had enough sense not to
buy that *thing* for me.  He did. :)

Funny... Aragog is one I wanted because I want more of the green foliage
pieces and 16x16 baseplates. Unfortunately, most of the other parts, like
that spider, are completely useless to me, so i'ts not worth $20.