 Castle / 15651
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:04:17 GMT

Erik,

Thanks for your input.  THere are two things that I'm not quite satisfied
with, one is the battlements, and the other is the color.  I'd have loved to
put some dark grey in there as well as some color, but I am limited by
bricks as well as imagination.  THere are only two structures with roofs,
and both are black as I decided to go for a little more "realism" (if you
can call it that while working with plastic bricks) in the color schemes
Stone, Wood, Metal Etc.  THanks for your tips though, I'm certain I could
find a way to put more colour in.  Jon

In lugnet.castle, Erik Olson writes:
Jon, this is lovely, and you've set yourself a hard problem. The thing that
seems not quite in theme about it is the monochrome colors.  Most Lego castles
have a spot of color, a red, black, or blue roof. It keeps the minifigs smiling.

-Erik