 Castle / 15660
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 18:00:20 GMT

oh wow beautiful.

if i ever saw these in a store i would poop my pants!

thanks so much for sharing.. this makes me wish i wasn't at work so i could do
some amazing castle work.  this is great, not just because it would regenerize
Lego Castle, but is also regenerizing Lugnet castle!
-lenny

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
This is an Idea I’m certain we’ve all thought of, but I figured that I would
try to put my ideas into words and pictures.  It’s a Castle theme that I’ve
developed in my spare time.

<snip>