 Castle / 15686
RE: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 04:06:13 GMT

That is a wonderful idea Jon! Some small polybag sets with a fig and a
couple of things to add into any village setup! I especially like the picnic
idea, it would be a great way to stock up on food for royal parties. I'm not
totally sure of the falconer, we've got quite a few falcon's from sets
already, though they could include a fig in some set for all of them! I
wouldn't mind seeing more street vendor type sets, I don't remember who did
it, though that little knife sharpening cart was very sweet, I've made a
couple for my village already.  I'd love to see a real jester hat instead of
having to paint chefs hats.

That's the one thing I've been missing since freestyle, they had some decent
polybags with classic smilies. I like smiling figs better than those cowpack
moo-boy heads.

Tamy
www.tanarth.com

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Jon furman
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 11:29 AM
To: lugnet.castle@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: My modular castle creations

Thanks for the compliments Hendo,
At one point as I was developing this idea, I thought that it would be great
to have a series of polybagged sets that accessorised the theme: A villagers
picnic, an accountant, an armourer, a falconer, etc, some could be placed
inside the corner towers to "furnish the castle" etc.  I wasn't sure how to
follow through on it, but your ideas of a sub theme are really a great
starting off point!  Jon

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:

Throw in a compatible sister-theme of Medieval Villagers, and I'd say this
is one theme I would have bought when younger, and might even buy again • now.

Thanks for the fun!
-Hendo