 Castle / 15705
Re: My modular castle creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 04:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
I love this stuff.  In my wildest dreams Lego would pick up on this.
Perhaps when the HP license runs out.

Maybe they should have had Jon design the HP sets.  That way if you bought them
all, you could snap 'em together into a giant Hogwarts Castle.  I wonder what
genius dropped the ball on that one?