 CAD / 16689
Subject:
Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:46:19 GMT

Hi folks,

the colors page at LDraw.org has been updated:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article93.html

You'll find links to localized versions of the color table as well as Philo's
Visual LDConfig.ldr picture: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=4016

Bye, w.

Re: Color page updated