Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 19:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
Neither did I but if you really cannot find a suitable color for your
pattern¬ an RGB say in the form:¬ ¬
1 #F2F2F2 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 part.dat¬
¬
would surely solve your problem. And I'm going to propose this to the new¬
elected LSC. As for the broken progs. We will surely break L3Lab

Of course it would - as well as it does LDView. But after adding x, y, z
coordinates and correcting RGB code syntax would work fine with both LDView as
well as L3Lab!
1 0x02F2F2F2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 part.dat

Don't know about MLCad, but I guess it will work there, too.
/Tore