Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
* handle it like LDView. Which apparently uses an internal color table for those
not in the color file. Travis?

That is correct.  LDView has its own internal color table, which is used if you
don't check the "Process ldconfig.ldr" check box in the General tab of its
preferences.  When you check that check box, it overrides these default colors
using the ones in ldconfig.ldr.  However, any that aren't overridden are left
with the original LDView values.

--Travis