Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

the colors page at LDraw.org has been updated:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article93.html

You'll find links to localized versions of the color table as well as Philo's
Visual LDConfig.ldr picture: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=4016

Bye, w.

All this work on the colours is fantastic, guys. If I get some time I plan to
try to work out how to make the pearl colours in POVray. But time is the
precious commodity.

For those that are interested (and have a copy of perl) I wrote a little script
to patch the new colours directly into MLCad by altering the executable (windows
only). It seems to have eliminated the problems with 10 million colour comments
at the start of LDraw file output. Contact me directly if you are interested.

Tim