Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Sergio Reano wrote:
Anyway, there are still many color codes included in official parts
(39,257,258,260...) that seems are not supported.

I have already rosen the problem in a previous discussion and the answer was
that they where MLCad color codes and not "official" ldraw colors, even if
include in "official" ldraw parts (!?)

So, what about it? How can I translate these color code to or how should I have
to manage them?

I started fixing those parts and they will be uploaded to the PT for
certification since some also include minor primitive substitution as well as
BFCing. However I cannot forseen when those fixes will be ultimately be shipped
in an official parts update (as you know the PT is the best example for
Einstein's quote that "Time is Relative" :-P) .

This leaves you with two posibilities:

* Set all colors which are not listed in the LDConfig.ldr to light gray

or

* handle it like LDView. Which apparently uses an internal color table for those
not in the color file. Travis?

w.