Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 00:59:24 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss wrote:
Just to be clear: all colors from 0 to 511 (except 16 and 24) are true LDraw
colors.  For color codes less than 256, LDraw would use the lowest 4 bits to
determine the color value.  The sixth bit would determine transparency.  The
other bits were basically ignored.

OK, I'll update my programs to use this algoritm
for colors not stated in ldconfig.ldr
/Lars