Re: Color page updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:22:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

the colors page at LDraw.org has been updated:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article93.html

You'll find links to localized versions of the color table as well as Philo's
Visual LDConfig.ldr picture: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=4016

Bye, w.

That's good!

Anyway, there are still many color codes included in official parts
(39,257,258,260...) that seems are not supported.

I have already rosen the problem in a previous discussion and the answer was
that they where MLCad color codes and not "official" ldraw colors, even if
include in "official" ldraw parts (!?)

So, what about it? How can I translate these color code to or how should I have
to manage them?
They are NOT listed in the color list in http://www.ldraw.org/Article93.html
nore in http://www.ldraw.org/Article547.html table of colors !!

Isn't it possible to just add missed color codes, at least 39 since is largely
used in doors and windows

please let me know...

Sergio