 Administrative / Suggestions / 1533
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 05:34:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi all,

please see former discussion here: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3369

Thanks to all who were contributing ideas and suggestions.

So here is -without much fuss- the 6th draft of a new homepage:

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-6.php

Known bugs: Upper header section isn’t displayed correctly in some browsers (but should be correct at least in IE and Firefox). I’m working on this.

Please post again comments, ideas, suggestions; I’d like to read your opinions.

The popup preview get cut of by the bottom of the screen when you mouse over the stories at the bottom of the top stories box.

-Orion