 Administrative / Suggestions / 1530
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:30:54 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jason Allemann wrote:

  1. The alternating background colours on the top stories links seems to just add clutter and detract from actualy reading the links. Is it really necessary?

I quickly snapped a version with the line backgrounds matching the box:

I agree with Jason, I think with the gap between lines, this looks more pleasing, although there might need to be a line above the “More top stories”, or something to separate it better.

ROSCO