 Administrative / Suggestions / 1541
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:45:18 GMT

Hi Brett, Jordan,

thanks for your comments on this!

First:

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Brett Kingery wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jordan Bradford wrote:

so of course you’re free to ignore me. :)
Me too!

I’m not working on LUGNET to ignore people, but to listen to them :-)

   I miss the quick links to deeper levels of the newsgroups, however -- they’re on the current site in the lower left corner.

I haven’t considered them as important as they seem to be. Well, I guess I have to place them to the front page again, will do in the next draft.

  • The colors in the new version of the logo seem a bit off. It’s like Maersk blue got in there and washed everything out.

The blue part is actually the one that has changed to match the other colors (“Triadic Color Scheme”). I also noticed the blue like “aqua” on another monitor here (but the old blue as light purple), so in general it depends on adjustment of color and contrast on each output device (monitor).

However, before making a final version final, I will contact Todd and Suz anyway to arrange terms for logo and color, so this might change again.

Leg Godt!
Rene