 Administrative / Suggestions / 1535
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:03:01 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jason Allemann wrote:

  1. The alternating background colours on the top stories links seems to just add clutter and detract from actualy reading the links. Is it really necessary?

You know, in theory, it is supposed to let the eye find and locate the individual stories better, but I have to agree with you Jason-- for some reason, it seems to confuse my eye rather than help it. I find it easier to read the stories in a monochrome format. In this particular instance, perhaps the spacing is simply good enough to do the job.

JOHN