 Announcements / 3379
Subject:
New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 00:17:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

please see former discussion here: http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3369

Thanks to all who were contributing ideas and suggestions.

So here is -without much fuss- the 6th draft of a new homepage:

http://www.lugnet.com/index-test-6.php

Known bugs: Upper header section isn’t displayed correctly in some browsers (but should be correct at least in IE and Firefox). I’m working on this.

Please post again comments, ideas, suggestions; I’d like to read your opinions.

Leg Godt!
Rene

Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4