 Administrative / Suggestions / 1540
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ted Michon wrote:
   Rene-

In my version of Firefox (the most current one, I believe), the SCLTC story still photo drops through the divider bar into the story below and forces the next story headline to the right.

-Ted

Hi Ted,

I’m just curious: Do you use a very wide screen solution (more than 1280px wide or no sidebars in your browser) or an individually set font size (less than default font size as defined by hitting STRG+0 in Firefox)? In each of these cases, it would be correct behaviour, because the picture is positioned as a “left floating” element. Nevertheless, it should not overlap any text, but from what you wrote, this isn’t the case, this is one more indicator for correct behaviour (despite of proper look, of course).

I wonder whether it would be enough to have those thumbnails only 80px high.

Leg Godt! Rene