 Administrative / Suggestions / 1543
Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2006 21:00:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   Hi Jason,

  1. The alternating background colours on the top stories links seems to just add clutter and detract from actualy reading the links. Is it really necessary?

I will try without them in #7.

This could be something that is easily configurable by the user - so I would still keep the 2 different styles, but give them the same colour in the default page style.

ROSCO