 Administrative / Suggestions / 1533
    Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4 —Orion Pobursky
   (...) The popup preview get cut of by the bottom of the screen when you mouse over the stories at the bottom of the top stories box. -Orion (17 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

        Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 4 Rene Hoffmeister
   (...) Hi Orion, I thought over the title-attribute in the top stories links which were hiding parts of the popup preview in earlier versions. Since they were only duplicating the actual link text, I removed the attribute and now the popup is at (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)