 Trains / Train Organizations / 1276
Re: IOLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 07:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Steven  Barile writes:

Q: Why North America only
A1: I don't know! I originally thought World. Mike and I are making it up as
we go along and nothing is perfect.
A2: I *believe* that LD is handling NA and ROW (rest of world) separately,
for more specifics about LD's relationship to the ROW ask Brad.

So, then:  Was Mike incorrect in saying that the group being North America only
was a request from LEGO Direct?

Secondly, have you been speaking to anyone from any branch of LEGO concerning
this group?  If so, what about the group has been discussed?

eric