 Trains / Train Organizations / 1270
Re: IOLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 23:59:44 GMT

I'm not sure why forming a mailing list to all the LTCs (in North America or
world, whatever) is such a big deal.

People, relax a bit!

This list provides a mechanism for LEGO Train Club representatives (that's
us!)to discuss topics, in a non-public forum, related to: communication with
LEGO Direct, exhibiting LEGO Trains, and other cross LTC matters. Only two
representatives from each club should subscribe.

It is this simple.

Now some responses:
Q: Is this a club?