 Trains / Train Organizations / 1268
Re: IOLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:44:09 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Mike Walsh writes:
Re-reading my post from yesterday I think I emphasized the LD involvement
too much.

OK.  What kind of "involvement" would there be from LD then?

Please don't get paranoid about this effort, in my opinion this
effort is no different than local groups moving some of their dicussion out
of lugnet.org.abc.xyz onto a mailing list.  For one reason or another, they
have decided that they prefer that some parts of their communication not be
visible on LUGNET.

I can totally understand and respect that.  That just makes sense too.

--Todd