 Trains / Train Organizations / 1265
Re: IOLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 22:09:54 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:G9MwBG.7yE@lugnet.com...
Mike Walsh wrote in message ...
For the time being, the list is being limited to North American Groups.
This is at the request of LD who asked Steve to put this together in the
first place.  LD has something else in mind (what I have no idea) for • other
parts of the globe.

That's interesting. I had the impression to start with that this was a
peer-instigated organisation of Lego Train related groups, not something
instigated by LD (?). I'm a little puzzled that LD gets to request which
groups are invited to join.

Based on my conversation with Steve, it is some of both.  I will have to
defer the answers to some of these questions to Steve.  LD does NOT get to
request who is invited to join.  Any organization who currently exhibits
LEGO trains (or plans to in the near future) at a show such as GATS or
Greenburg is invited to join.

Please don't read too much into this, I think this is getting blown waaay
out of proportion.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders