 Trains / Train Organizations / 1261
Re: IOLTC Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 06:18:43 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com>
For the time being, the list is being limited to North American Groups.
This is at the request of LD who asked Steve to put this together in the
first place.  LD has something else in mind (what I have no idea) for • other
parts of the globe.
All I can say here is typical, don't worry about the rest of the world!  We
don't even have LD here in Australia yet!  Maybe they will worry about us in
a few years time, when they get around to it.

Martin