 Trains / 9780
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:29:44 GMT

I don't know if I'd say underpowered, but more like "cost efficient" in the
engine department.

--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Mike Walsh <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
<snip>
The train in the scan also appears to be unpowered as well as none of the
wheels are metal.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders