 Trains / 9777
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 22:31:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
<snip>
BTW, could the original poster (or anyone else with the new catalog) please
post a scan of the page with this on it?  Some of us might othewise not see • the
real announcement for 2-3 weeks more.

(or perhaps LD could post the relevent page(s)?)

James

I scanned the picture and posted different sizes (for varying bandwidths) of
it here:

http://www.mhader.com/lego/lego/april23/

BTW..I think it's much better than the 4561.

michael