 Trains / 9843
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 05:09:41 GMT

So if you could switch out the boiler color (which I'm NOT sayiny you can),
would you want aditional boiler color parts packs of different optional
colors? For instance the base engine + one boiler color pack costs X,
additional boilers color packs cost Y?

I guess since Brad is sure to read this thread, here's your chance to
speculate and voice your desires w.r.t. this offering.

SteveB
P.S. so dream (don't whine) and stay focused!

In lugnet.trains, Brian Stokes writes:
Regarless of the pros/cons of this LEGO Train venture, I'm sure all of us
will benefit from it. Lets push for 4551 cab pieces in different colors!!!

In lugnet.trains, Ben Roller writes:
No, that particular pic does seem to be unpowered, that is, has no motor.

I figured that was what "cost effecient" meant.  It seems that Lego assumes
that everyone has 4561, so we don't NEED more motors.  Whatever this
build-your-own thing is, without an included motor (or with a motor
being only optional) it should be moca" easonably priced.

Ben Roller