 Trains / 9826
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 22:04:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

And if, at that time, it doesn't meet your wildest dreams, ask yourself
these questions:

- Are you the target market for this particular step?
- Is it a step in the right direction?
- Can you wait for the next steps, or do you have to demand that you want
everything and you want it now?

My answers are, in order, are going to be: "No", "Yes", and "I can wait".
Yours should be too.

My answers are more like, "No", "Yes", and "Like I have a choice".

;)

Steve