 Trains / 9767
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 19:15:13 GMT

Ahh, the proverbial cat is coming out of the bag....;-)

-John

Jamie Dunn wrote:

I didn't know if anyone saw this, but I just received a new Lego catalog and
on page 30, there is mention of a "Build you own customized train engine at
www.lego.com/shop" "Coming April 23, 2001."  I didn't see if anyone had
already posted it, but I think that is pretty cool.  BTW, the  Catalog is
the spring 2001 with the Alpha Team products on the cover.

Jamie