 Trains / 9778
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 01:27:42 GMT

"Michael Hader" <mhader@hubcap.clemson.edu> wrote in message
news:G8z57z.LHG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
<snip>
BTW, could the original poster (or anyone else with the new catalog) • please
post a scan of the page with this on it?  Some of us might othewise not • see
the
real announcement for 2-3 weeks more.

(or perhaps LD could post the relevent page(s)?)

James

I scanned the picture and posted different sizes (for varying bandwidths) • of
it here:

http://www.mhader.com/lego/lego/april23/

BTW..I think it's much better than the 4561.

michael

As I was looking at the picture I was thinking that it looked familiar.
Thinking it was similar to Dan Siskind's Western Train
(http://www.brickmania.com/gallery/train/train3.html) but that wasn't it.
Then I realized it was "Kathryn" from the Royal Train
(http://www.royal-train.com/gallery_kathryn.jpg) web site that it reminded
me of.

The train in the scan also appears to be unpowered as well as none of the
wheels are metal.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders