 Trains / 9779
9778  |  9780
Subject:
New Tank Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 02:14:35 GMT

I have been playing around with the possibilities of The Droid Escape Pod (set
7106). The 1/4 round side walls make a great tank car, silo, lighthouse or
rocket ship shape. I took a stab at building a tank car out of a few of these
sets. The tank car can be seen at:

http://www.robotthoughts.com/article.php?sid=103

Let me know what you think!

Rich Thompson