 Trains / 9784
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 04:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:

I don't know if I'd say underpowered, but more like "cost efficient" in the
engine department.

No, that particular pic does seem to be unpowered, that is, has no motor.

Maybe one of the variants will be a push train version? I'm speculating
because I honestly don't remember what I saw in that regard.

++Lar