 Trains / 9787
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 06:07:51 GMT

Michael Hader wrote:

In lugnet.trains, James Powell writes:
<snip>
BTW, could the original poster (or anyone else with the new catalog) please
post a scan of the page with this on it?  Some of us might othewise not see • the
real announcement for 2-3 weeks more.

(or perhaps LD could post the relevent page(s)?)

James

I scanned the picture and posted different sizes (for varying bandwidths) of
it here:

Thanks for scanning this. This locomotive looks nice. It is a bit
european, but I like that it has a tender (I'm trying to think, has
there been a set before with a tender?). I like the 2x2x2 dome in black,
that's perfect for steam locomotives. I like that it's unpowered, that
will make it more reasonable cost. I'm wondering if the "customization"
is choice of color for the blue parts. Depending, or if the black parts
are color customized also. Depending on color choice, getting slopes in
certain colors would be nice. I wonder also if the sticker sheet is
customizable.

Frank