 Trains / 9840
Re: Latest catalog information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 04:38:22 GMT

Cool, custom trains!
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Jamie Dunn writes:
I didn't know if anyone saw this, but I just received a new Lego catalog and
on page 30, there is mention of a "Build you own customized train engine at
www.lego.com/shop" "Coming April 23, 2001."  I didn't see if anyone had
already posted it, but I think that is pretty cool.  BTW, the  Catalog is
the spring 2001 with the Alpha Team products on the cover.

Jamie